Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MYSTERIOUS CORDUROY - LEVI'S

So, Levi's is promoting their "opening ceremony" of cords on 2/20/10. In the last couple of weeks, I've been seeing lots of random things being covered by corduroy, from dozens of bicycles, signs, sign posts, etc. mainly all in the Mission. Yesterday when I was walking home from the fabric store, I saw an entire wall covered with multi-colored sheets of corduroy advertising Levi's cords. Of course, my boyfriend and I tore the last three down.

This was a great and bizarre campaign, because I remember overhearing people talk about these randomly wrapped-in-corduroy objects that I shrugged off as just another San Francisco being bored and trying to "express themselves"

Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny that people finally figured it out.

Here is a link:

http://missionmission.wordpress.com/2010/02/17/corduroy-corner/

1 comment: