Sunday, February 14, 2010

converse

This is a pretty weird ad campaign that I saw for Converse. I haven't looked at every site on the page but basically they created a ton of different microsites all for Converse and all of them are seemingly completely random. They all have a similar feel that I guess the brand is trying to go for now, I've never really looked for any Converse stuff online before but it definitely seems likes its very different than anything I've seen in the past from them. The main page is http://www.thisistheindexpage.com/ and there are just a ton of thumbnail links to the other sites. I'm not really sure of the purpose of everything on there but I guess it could create a lot of buzz considering how weird some of them are. Some of them, like the Converse Spelling Bee asks for you to interact and go to different pages to look for words, while some others are just videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment